86 FSS YOUTH SPORTS REGISTRATION
Fall Sports Season 2021
- An AF-88 Youth Programs Registration form
- Your child’s most current immunization record showing the 2020-2021 flu vaccine.
- A current sports physical (within the last year)
If your child is identified as having special needs, including but not limited to; ADD, ADHD & food allergies, please visit the Ramstein Youth Center, Bldg 428, to pick up your packet, Mon-Fri, 0900-1700.
If your child does not receive the flu vaccine or any other required vaccination due to religious or medical reasons, an approved immunization waiver is required to register. Visit the Ramstein Youth Center, Bldg 428, to pick up your packet. Mon-Fri, 0900-1700.
If your child has asthma or an allergy that requires an EpiPen, a current Action Plan is required at the time of registration.
The number of teams offered is based on field availability and the number of volunteers.
Call 06371-47-6444 or 480-6444 for additional details. Camp schedule TBD (subject to change)
- Sign-ups are first come first serve and in-person only. No exceptions. You may have someone else register your child in your place.
- When filling out the AF-88 and sign-up sheet the emergency contact CANNOT be a PARENT.
- If your child is identified as having special needs, including but not limited to; ADD, ADHD & food allergies, please visit the Ramstein Youth Center, Bldg 428, to pick up your packet, Mon-Fri, 0900-1700 hrs. This packet has to be approved prior to registering your child.
- If your youth has an EPI Pen or Inhaler they must have a current Emergency Medical Action plan. If you do not have it with you at registration, you will not be able to sign your child up.
- Youth 5-8 years of age must have a parent/guardian present during the entire practice session or game. This is in accordance with the base supervision policy and CYP policy.
- A mandatory parent meeting will be held the week after registration (August 23-27) from 1700-1800 at the Ramstein Youth Center. If you do not attend one of these meetings your child will not be able to participate in the season.
Soccer, Flag Football, Cheerleading (Ages 5-15): $70
RAMSTEIN & VOGELWEH YOUTH SPORTS FALL SPORTS REGISTRATION
Due to COVID the following will need to be observed during registration. All patrons will enter thru the gym and exit thru the front door. All patrons must wear a mask while in the facility and sanitize their hands when entering the facility. All patrons must maintain social distancing while in the facility and be at least 6 feet away from other families. Registration will take longer due to these safety measures.
Registration dates are:
16-20 August 2021
Registration times are:
1000-1200 & 1500-1700