86 FSS YOUTH SPORTS REGISTRATION
Youth Sports Clinic 2021
SPORTS CLINICS FAQ SHEET
- AF-88 is the only form needed for registration.
- If your youth has an EPI Pen or Inhaler they must have a current Emergency Medical Action plans and the medication
- This will be checked at check-in on clinic days. If they do not have it, they may not participate. No refunds are given.
- All youth will have to be screened prior to entering the clinic. Parents must take temperatures prior to arrival.
- Only 1 parent and no siblings are allowed in the gym during the clinics.
- Sign-up is first come first serve.
- There are no telephone sign-ups
- Youth aged 5-8 years of age must have a parent/guardian present during the entire clinic session. This is in accordance with the base supervision policy and CYP policy.
- Youth need to wear athletic clothing, bring water, and a light snack. Please no snacks that contain nuts.
- All youth must have a face mask and sanitize their hands
- Some clinics are age-specific. This is due to COVID restrictions and the amount of space we have per court.
- When filling out the AF-88 and sign-up sheet the emergency contact CANNOT be a PARENT.
YOUTH CLINICS REGISTRATION FEES
8 and under – $20
9 and older – $30
RAMSTEIN & VOGELWEH YOUTH SPORTS SPRING CLINICS REGISTRATION
Due to COVID the following will need to be observed during registration. All patrons will enter thru the gym and exit thru the front door. Only 10 people will be allowed in the gym at a time. Only two people are allowed at the registration table and two at the payment window at a time. Registration will take longer due to these safety measures. All patrons must sanitize their hands and wear face masks.
Registration dates are:
12-16 April 2021
Registration times are:
1000-1200 & 1500-1700