86 FSS YOUTH SPORTS REGISTRATION
Spring Sports Season 2022
- An AF-88 Youth Programs Registration form
- Your child’s most current immunization record showing the 2021-2022 flu vaccine.
- A current sports physical
- Must be within the last year
- An appointment slip with an expired physical will NOT be accepted
Ramstein Youth Sports is excited to announce that spring sports registration for softball and baseball will be held online. We are hoping that the online registration will alleviate some of the strain of standing in line and ease the registration process. With any new process there will be hiccups, we ask for your patience so that we can provide the best service to all of our families.
- If you are currently enrolled in basketball now you only need to send an email with the COVER SHEET for registration and state in the email that your files are current due to current basketball season
If your child is identified as having special needs, including but not limited to; ADD, ADHD & food allergies, please visit the Ramstein Youth Center, Bldg 428, to pick up your packet, Mon-Fri, 0900-1700.
If your child does not receive the flu vaccine or any other required vaccination due to religious or medical reasons, an approved immunization waiver is required to register. Visit the Ramstein Youth Center, Bldg 428, to pick up your packet. Mon-Fri, 0900-1700.
If your child has asthma or an allergy that requires an EpiPen, a current Action Plan is required at the time of registration.
The number of teams offered is based on court availability and the number of volunteers.
Call 06371-47-6444 or 480-6444 for additional details.
- Sign-ups are first come first serve. No exceptions. You may have someone else register your child in your place.
- When filling out the AF-88 and sign-up sheet the emergency contact CANNOT be a PARENT.
- If your child is identified as having special needs, including but not limited to; ADD, ADHD & food allergies, please visit the Ramstein Youth Center, Bldg 428, to pick up your packet, Mon-Fri, 0900-1700 hrs. This packet has to be approved prior to registering your child.
- If your youth has an EPI Pen or Inhaler they must have a current Emergency Medical Action plan. If you do not have it with you at registration, you will not be able to sign your child up.
- Youth 5-8 years of age must have a parent/guardian present during the entire practice session or game. This is in accordance with the base supervision policy and CYP policy.
Below is a list of guidelines and information that you will need to know in order for the online registration to run smoothly.
- All documents must be uploaded in order for the application to be complete. Here is the list of documents required. – AF 88 – Current Sports Physical thru the season – Immunization record with current flu shot – Special needs packet if needed – Registration form – Immunization waiver if requesting exemption – Medical Action Plan if required – League adjustment form (must be approved by Sports Staff) Youth Sports Registration Org Box: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are not sure if your documents are current or have any questions, please feel free to contact the youth center clerk @ 480-6444 or 06371476444. The clerk will confirm if your documents are complete and up to date.
- Registration will be offered for two weeks beginning at 12:01am on 22 Feb 22 and ending @ 11:59pm on 4 March 22. Applications received prior to this time will not be considered.
- Applications will be done on a first come first serve basis. If your application is not complete it WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Registration does not guarantee you a slot!
Parents will be notified when their child has been placed on roster by the youth sport staff.
Payments will be accepted over the phone or at the youth center. All payments must be paid by 15 March 22 COB. Failure to pay will forfeit your spot on the team.
The number of teams available is based on the number of coaches that volunteer.
All registration documents can be found at 86fss.com/youth-sports
- Cover sheet is only required if your child is currently in basketball or cheerleading. If they signed up for previous fall season a cover sheet and updated shot record with current flu shot will be needed. All files will be verified and parents will be notified if anything is missing.
Registration Times and Dates
22 FEB – 4 MAR 2022
0001 22 FEB – 2359 4 MAR 2022
Baseball, Softball, Coach Pitch, & Teeball (Ages 5-15): $80