The School Age Program provides before and after school care, camps during winter, spring and summer breaks, and daily care for school holidays. Locations are available on Ramstein, Vogelweh, and Kapaun. The School Age Program is COA accredited. We provide care for children who are currently enrolled in school, ages 5-12 years, and who are eligible family members of active duty, DoD, or civilian personnel. School Age Program is an NAA accredited program that provides activities to children that complement rather than duplicate the school day. Their main goals are:
- Personal development-supporting positive self-concept.
- Independence and life skills, encouraging responsibility.
- Social development – establishing friendships,
- Learning social skills, gaining social support,
- Developing a sense of community and teamwork.
- Physical development.
- Recreational skills, and appreciating the ability to rest and relax.
- Cognitive development – advancing success in school, exploring new ideas and facts.Personal development-supporting positive self-concept, fostering
Army Child, Youth & School (CYS) Information and Registration please click here!
For more information about specific Air Force Child and Youth Programs please click here!