Ramstein Inns-Landstuhl is located on Landstuhl Post. It is approximately 18 miles west of Kaiserslautern, Germany. Ramstein Inns-Landstuhl offers visitor quarters and temporary lodging facilities and is adjacent to the Landstuhl Regional Medical Center.
For more information about Landstuhl Lodging, please contact us:
|Landstuhl Lodging Front Desk (Open 24 Hours)||480-4970||06371-47-4970|
|Landstuhl Guest Service Manager||480-4970||06371-47-4970|
Directions to Landstuhl Lodging
- From Autobahn A6, take exit 12, which changes into Autobahn A62, in the direction of Pirmasens/Landstuhl West. Go southbound on A62.
- Take the first exit, which is marked Landstuhl/Hauptstuhl.
- Turn right at the “T” intersection and proceed for approximately 2 miles.
- Take the access road to the left to gate 3 (just past the satellite dishes). (Proper military identification is required for entrance. Base passes for non-ID holders may be issued at the gate.)
- Turn right at the stop sign after gate 3, which is Munson Circle.
- Follow Munson Circle past the Helipad, take the priority road left, and continue straight.
- Follow Munson Circle to the left again.
The reception desk is located on the left side of Munson Circle in Bldg. 3756. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.