Ramstein Inns-Vogelweh is located in the Vogelweh Housing Area, which is on the west end of Kaiserslautern, Germany. Vogelweh Lodging offers visitor quarters and temporary lodging facilities.
For more information about Vogelweh Lodging, please contact us:
|Vogelweh Lodging Front Desk (Open 24 Hours)||489-8910||0631-3546-8910|
|Vogelweh Lodging Guest Service Manager||489-8912||0631-3546-8912|
Directions to Vogelweh Lodging
- Take Autobahn A6 and get off at the Kaiserslautern West exit (B270).
- Follow B270 over a bridge; merge to the right lane once you are over the bridge.
- Take the second exit, which has a “Stadtmitte” sign. (This road will go under B270, eastbound the direction of Kaiserslautern.) Travel east about 1/4 mile.
- Make a right at the first traffic light onto Arizona Blvd. Proceed on Arizona Blvd for approx. ½ mile to a security checkpoint.
- Go through the gate to Third Ave.
- Turn right on Third Ave and go about 1/2 mile.
- Turn right onto Florida Loop. Go straight on Florida Loop until you reach Georgia Circle.
- Turn right on Georgia Circle, which will become First Ave.
The reception desk is on the left side of First Ave. in Bldg. 1002.