86 FSS YOUTH SPORTS REGISTRATION
2020 SOFTBALL & BASEBALL
The following documents must be hand-delivered to Ramstein or Vogelweh Youth Center to complete the registration process.
Completion of all documentation is required prior to registration confirmation.
- A current health assessment and/or sports physical valid until June 2020. Most on- and off-base clinics have their own form. DODDS form is acceptable.
- Vaccine administration record (or equivalent).
- 2019 – 2020 Influenza vaccine (if unavailable, must have within 10 business days of availability or forfeit team placement) DODDS waiver is not accepted.
- A current exposure/emergency action plan for youth with allergies/asthma.
- A completed AF Form 88 (available at the Youth Center).
- Signed Parent Code of Ethics – available at Parent Meeting conducted at registration start times.
- On-site registration, payment, and roster sign-up at Ramstein or Vogelweh Youth Center.
- Skills assessment for all players 11-15 years old. Team placement is based on skills assessment results.
If the sports physical or registration form indicates a special need care, illness, allergy, or injury; an Inclusion Packet must be filled out and approved by flight doctor before registration. Please visit Youth Programs for more information.
Must have all valid documents in order to register. Rosters close when filled. Those wishing to play on Vogelweh should register at Vogelweh. Those wishing to play on Ramstein should register at Ramstein.
YOUTH SPORTS REGISTRATION FEES
5-8 years old – $70
9-15 years old – $80
5-8 years old – $60
9-15 years old – $70
YOUTH SPORTS REGISTRATION & PARENT MEETING DATES
Registration Dates: 03-06 March 2020
Start Times: TBD
All age groups may register on any registration date listed above.
Location: Ramstein Youth Center Bldg. 428 & Vogelweh Youth Center Bldg. 1057
Parent Meeting for Ramstein & Vogelweh: TBD
RAMSTEIN & VOGELWEH YOUTH SPORTS REGISTRATION INFORMATIONAL PACKET
Click here to download.