86 FSS YOUTH SPORTS REGISTRATION
2019 TEEBALL, BASEBALL, & SOFTBALL
The following documents must be hand-delivered to Ramstein or Vogelweh Youth Center to complete the registration process.
Completion of all documentation is required prior to registration confirmation.
- A current health assessment and/or sports physical, AE Form 608-10-1A, valid through 8 June 2019.
Most on- and off-base clinics have their own form.
- A vaccine administration record, including 2018 influenza vaccine.
- A current exposure/emergency action plan for youth with allergies/asthma.
- A completed AF Form 88 (available at the Youth Center).
- Attendance at Parent Meeting.
- On-site registration, payment, and roster sign-up at Ramstein or Vogelweh Youth Center.
Must have all valid documents in order to register. Rosters close when filled.
Those wishing to play on Vogelweh should register at Vogelweh.
Those wishing to play on Ramstein should register at Ramstein.
- Skills assessment for all players 11-15 years old.
Team placement is based on skills assessment results.